End Your Mail With These
- "Free elections, a free press, and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities on sale to the highest bidder. " -- Arundhati Roy
- "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator..." --George W. Bush
- "When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl." лл unknown
- The media are only as liberal as the conservatives who own them.
- "If guns were the answer to the threat of violent crime, we'd sell them at police headquarters." - Neil Behrens, Former Police Chief, Baltimore County, Maryland
- Point me to TFM that I may R it.
- I'm addicted to placebos. I'd quit, but it wouldn't make a difference.
- 63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs,
ya get 1 whacked with a service pack,
now there's 63,005 bugs in the code!!
- If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed ... oh, wait a minute -- he already does.
- Television is called a medium because it is neither rare nor well-done.
- The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that "age brings wisdom". -H.L. Mencken