- The lastest ado-mode, 188.8.131.52, has been
brought out (January 5, 2021). It supports unicode. It can send code
directly to Stata in Mac/Windows/Unix. It can open files on your
ado-path. It has great syntax highlighting, including commands from
user-written software you've installed.
- Here is an unsolicited plug for KEOS, a good community radio station in College Station.
Aside from my ado-mode, pretty much everything
- My Stata page has instructions for getting my Emacs ado-mode and some extensions to the Stata stats package.
- Here are some how-to's, including a brief Emacs tutorial, for those who want it.
- Professional Info consists of a resume and a fairly a standard format CV.
- Useful Links are a series of links to Important Items of statistical or computing nature.
- Personal Interest pages are jump-offs to humor, strangeness, and otherwise non-professional items.
- Louisville Computer Society stuff
- I stumbled on this series of photos of the ghost towns left behind after Chernobyl blew its lid. It's from a ukrainian motorcyclist touring the dead zone in Byelorus. Both sad and interesting.
If you find any links which you think ought to be added to these pages,
just send them along!
Bill Rising (email@example.com)